Careers with RareCyte
Passionate about innovation
RareCyte seeks individuals who have a passion for developing technologies and applications for rare cell analysis and are eager to work in a collaborative environment. We are a small company with strong dedication to our mission. We truly believe we have the opportunity to make a real difference in the world while we grow a great company.
We are located in Seattle’s desirable South Lake Union neighborhood with many commuting options available. The vibrant area provides parks, shopping, restaurants and social venues for employees to enjoy.
Employee Benefits include:
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Time Off (Vacation and Sick Time) and Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
Open positions are listed on the right. If you would like to apply, please click the position of interest and complete the process.