Circulating fetal cells (CFCs) can be isolated from maternal blood, and fetal aneuploidies and copy number variants can be evaluated by genetic analysis for research purposes.
The RareCyte® platform enables CFC analysis, including:
- Enumeration of CFCs in maternal blood
- Retrieval of individual CFCs for molecular analysis by comparative genomic hybridization and next generation sequencing
Analysis of extremely rare CFCs from blood requires a method that is sensitive, specific, and reproducible, and provides the depth of information you need.
The RareCyte platform provides:
- Sensitivity: Unbiased and highly sensitive target-cell recovery with the AccuCyte® Sample Preparation System
- Specificity: Capture and staining antibodies for isolation and detection of fetal cells, and visual confirmation protects against false positives
- Retrieval: Gentle, single cell isolation for detection of sub-chromosomal duplications and deletions