Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are the origin of distant cancer metastases, which are responsible for most cancer-related mortality. CTC count is associated with prognosis and response to therapy, and analysis of CTCs allows investigation of cancer cell biomarker expression and mutational status from a non-invasive liquid biopsy.
RareCyte® enables practical deployment of CTC-based liquid biopsy with instrumentation and consumables that provide an exquisitely sensitive, accurate, reproducible, and transparent workflow from blood collection to single-cell isolation.
The RareCyte platform enables:
- Monitoring CTC count and biomarker expression over time for clinical research
- Custom assay and companion diagnostics development through our Pharma Programs
- Cancer-specific and Developer panels for your biomarkers
- Examination of cancer mutations in single CTCs
The RareCyte platform provides:
- Reproducibility: End-to-end workflow designed for consistent results in multi-site deployment settings common to large clinical research studies
- Flexibility: Three-day blood sample stability and bank-before-stain option enables practical clinical sample shipping, staining, and analysis pipelines
- Sensitivity: Unbiased and highly sensitive target cell recovery with the AccuCyte® Sample Preparation System
- Specificity: Up to six-channel fluorescence imaging with machine learning-enabled CTC detection protects against false positives
- Validated panels: RarePlex® Staining Kits for research use designed for CTC identification and biomarker expression analysis
- Retrieval: Gentle, single cell isolation for nucleic acid analysis