RarePlex ARv7 CTC Panel Kit
The RarePlex ARv7 CTC Panel Kit (0913-LB) enables detection of androgen receptor splice variant 7 (ARv7) expression by CTCs. Androgen-mediated signaling is the predominant driver of prostate cancer proliferation. ARv7 is a constitutively active AR splice variant and is a difficult to detect diagnostic prostate cancer biomarker that is associated with resistance to second generation therapies such as enzalutamide and abiraterone.
As prostate cancer is a rapidly evolving field where studies identifying and characterizing new biomarkers aim to identify a cancer-halting treatment, assay flexibility is required to keep pace with CTC discoveries. The ARv7 Panel Kit is designed to allow you to add an additional biomarker of your choice with a Developer Kit.
The ARv7 Panel Kit includes all reagents needed to detect ARv7, CK/EpCAM, CD45, and nuclei on AccuCyte slides. Extensive kit validation demonstrated high accuracy, repeatability, and inter-run precision, making the ARv7 Panel Kit ideal for use in large, multi-center clinical trials.
RareCyte’s deployable platform for CTC analysis:
- A clinical research laboratory can process blood to slides to result in their own lab
- Platform produces accurate and highly reproducible results
- Convenient pause points in workflow enable shipping between sites
- Flexibility in sample processing – A site can process AccuCyte slides and/or perform staining and analysis
- Leverage worldwide network of CROs