Passionate about innovation
RareCyte® seeks individuals who are passionate about developing technologies and applications for next-generation analysis of rare cells and tissue. We are a growing company with strong dedication to our mission.
Our headquarters is in downtown Seattle. The vibrant Belltown neighborhood offers parks, shopping, restaurants, museums, and social venues for our employees to enjoy.
At RareCyte, we support our employees in and out of the office. Here are some of our benefits:
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Time Off (Vacation and Sick Time) and Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
RareCyte is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.