Experience Spatial Biology with Orion Multiplex Imaging
Orion is a benchtop, high resolution whole-slide fluorescence imaging system that enables rapid spatial insights.
Read this article to learn how Orion can be used for research and clinical applications.
Unlock Spatial Biology with Orion Technology
- Delivers for cell classification studies, analysis of protein expression, spatial analysis, and subcellular location
- Enables rapid highly multiplexed tissue analysis
- Accelerates comprehensive phenotypic profiling studies and spatial analysis of tissue microenvironment
- Fits in standard pathology workflows
Orion Instrument Specifications
- Single scan in 75 minutes for 1 cm2 at 20x
- High resolution imaging
- Brightfield imaging capability
- Suitable for clinical laboratories
- Uses standard pathology slides and is compatible with standard FFPE and fresh frozen tissue sample preparation
- Easily fits on a standard laboratory benchtop
- Data output is an OME-TIFF file format for compatibility with third party image analysis software
For comprehensive specifications, download the Orion specification sheet.
Artemis™ Software facilitates user interaction with Orion
Artemis Software is included with the Orion Instrument and enables users to acquire, manage, and visualize data.
- Enables powerful image visualization, annotation, and sharing to facilitate collaboration for highly multiplexed datasets
- Provides database functionality for easy file management
- Manages assays, workflows, and user permissions