Orion is a benchtop, high resolution whole-slide fluorescence imaging system that images 21 channels in a single scan within 3 hours and enables rapid spatial insights.
The Orion Instrument for spatial biology:
- Delivers 21-channel datasets for cell classification studies, analysis of protein expression, spatial analysis, and subcellular location
- Enables rapid highly multiplexed tissue analysis
- Accelerates comprehensive phenotypic profiling studies and spatial analysis of tissue microenvironment
- Fits in standard pathology workflows
Orion specifications and capabilities
- Single scan of 21 fluorescence channels in 3 hours for 1 cm2 at 20x
- High resolution imaging
- Brightfield imaging capability
- Suitable for clinical laboratories
- Uses standard pathology slides and is compatible with standard FFPE tissue sample preparation
- Easily fits on a standard laboratory benchtop
- Data output is an open *.ome tiff file format for compatibility with third party image analysis software
For comprehensive specifications, download the Orion datafile.
CyteHub® Software facilitates user interaction with Orion
CyteHub Software is included with the Orion Instrument and enables users to acquire, manage, and visualize data.
- Enables powerful image visualization, annotation, and sharing to facilitate collaboration for highly multiplexed datasets
- Provides database functionality for easy file management
- Manages assays, workflows, and user permissions