Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) with gentle single cell isolation
Analyze rare circulating fetal cells (CFCs) from blood for non-invasive prenatal testing
Circulating fetal cells (CFCs) can be isolated from maternal blood and fetal aneuploidies, where number variants can be evaluated by genetic analysis for research purposes.
The RareCyte platform enables CFC analysis, including:
- Enumeration of CFCs in maternal blood
- Retrieval of individual CFCs for molecular analysis
- Retrieval of individual CRCs for next generation sequencing
Fetal Testing that is Uniquely RareCyte
Analysis of extremely rare CFCs from blood requires a method that is sensitive, specific, and reproducible, and provides the depth of information you need.
The RareCyte platform provides all of the above:
- Sensitivity: Unbiased and highly sensitive target-cell recovery with the AccuCyte® Sample Preparation System
- Specificity: Capture and staining antibodies for isolation and detection of fetal cells, and visual confirmation protects against false positives
- Retrieval: Gentle, single cell isolation for detection of sub-chromosomal duplications and deletions