Single-cell analysis allows exploration of cell types and states present in health and disease. Key drivers of biologic processes often are found in rare-cell subsets, and whole population analysis obscures rare-cell data.
Analysis of rare, single cells demands accurate image-based identification of cell type, reliable single-cell isolation, preservation of nucleic acid integrity, and workflows compatible with RNA and DNA analysis.
RareCyte technology enables molecular analysis of rare, single cells, including:
- Mutational analysis and detection of sub-chromosomal duplications and deletions
- RNA sequencing-based gene expression analysis
- T-cell antigen receptor discovery
- Sensitivity: Platform tailored for ultra-rare cell collection, identification, and isolation
- Specificity: Protein expression heterogeneity among rare target cells revealed with up to six channels, and image-based cell identification and selection ensures integrity of single cell data
- Retrieval: Gentle single cell isolation from multiple sample preparation types that enable both DNA and RNA analysis