Immunofluorescence Imaging for Rare Cell Detection
CyteFinder II Instruments are high speed, whole slide imaging systems with options for liquid biopsy analysis and multiplexed tissue imaging.
- High speed, multi-channel systems optimized for rare-cell detection and analysis
- Integrated machine learning algorithm detects and rank orders candidate cells for user review
- IF, H&E, and IHC slide support for imaging blood smears, tissue sections, and cytology preparation including fine needle aspirates
- Tissue option for digital pathology on the CyteFinder II Instrument
- CytePicker® Retrieval Module enables single cell or tissue micro-region retrieval from any location on the slide (CyteFinder II Instrument only)
- Compatible with custom analysis workflows
- Designed for placement in clinical laboratories
- CTC-based liquid biopsy
- Rare cell identification
- Multiplexed, high resolution tissue imaging
- Discovery biology including investigation of tissue micro-environments
- T-cell antigen receptor discovery
- Immune cell characterization
- High volume slide imaging for digital pathology and liquid biopsy analysis
- Cell-based non-invasive prenatal testing
RareCyte Tools for Automation and Retrieval
CyteFinder II HT Instrument
Scan up to 80 slides unattended
CyteFinder II Instrument
Retrieve single cells or tissue micro-regions with Pick-Seq™
RareCyte: Your end-to-end solution for Liquid Biopsy and Immunofluorescence Imaging and Analysis
RareCyte is a full-service provider of Precision Biology™ services utilizing best in class platforms for both spatial biology and liquid biopsy. We deliver quality-focused, end-to-end services from custom assay development to clinical trial testing for researchers, translational scientists, and drug development and diagnostics organizations.
Full-service Liquid Biopsy programs support all aspects of rare cell analysis from the development of protein based custom multi-biomarker assays to single cell molecular analysis, including drug targets and pharmacodynamic markers and sample testing for clinical studies in our CLIA-certified laboratory. Our end-to-end platform from blood collection to result delivers exquisitely sensitive, specific, accurate, and reproducible data.
To order product, please visit our product order page.
To order instruments, including the CyteFinder II Imaging Instrument, please contact us.