RareCyte® enables practical deployment of circulating tumor cell-based liquid biopsy with instrumentation and consumables that provide an exquisitely sensitive, accurate, reproducible, and transparent workflow from blood collection to single-cell isolation.
- Unbiased, reproducible, highly sensitive, and specific circulating tumor cell detection
- Scalable, high-capacity platform with workflow breakpoints, including slide banking, that enable multi-site execution
- Deploy through our global contract research organization (CRO) network or in your own lab
- Utilize cancer-specific panels or Developer panels for circulating tumor cell biomarker analysis
- Custom assay and companion diagnostics co-development through our Pharma Programs
|RarePlex® Assays: Design and Analytical Validation|
|Presented by Dr. Tad George, Sr. VP of Biology R&D
RarePlex Assays are sensitive, specific, and reproducible assays for CTC detection and biomarker expression. Gain insight into the principles RareCyte applies to its assay design and validation process in this 11 minute video.
|RarePlex® Panel and Developer Assays for CTC enumeration and characterization|
|Presented by Arturo Ramirez, Ph.D., Director of Oncology R&D
This 7 minute overview of RarePlex Panel Kits and Developer technology highlights available circulating tumor cell assays from RareCyte and presents an introduction to our assay design and validation.