RarePlex ARv7 CTC Panel Kit
The RarePlex ARv7 CTC Panel Kit (0913-LB) enables detection of androgen receptor splice variant 7 (ARv7) expression by circulating tumor cells. Androgen-mediated signaling is the predominant driver of prostate cancer proliferation. ARv7 is a constitutively active AR splice variant and is a difficult to detect diagnostic prostate cancer biomarker that is associated with resistance to second generation therapies.
As prostate cancer is a rapidly evolving field where studies identifying and characterizing new biomarkers aim to identify a cancer-halting treatment, assay flexibility is required to keep pace with circulating tumor cell discoveries. The ARv7 Panel Kit is designed to allow you to add an additional biomarker of your choice with a Developer Kit.
The ARv7 Panel Kit includes all reagents needed to detect ARv7, CK/EpCAM, CD45, and nuclei on AccuCyte slides. Extensive kit validation demonstrated high accuracy, repeatability, and inter-run precision, making the ARv7 Panel Kit ideal for use in large, multi-center clinical trials.
RareCyte’s deployable platform for circulating tumor cell analysis:
- A clinical research laboratory can process blood to slides to result in their own lab
- Platform produces accurate and highly reproducible results
- Convenient pause points in workflow enable shipping between sites
- Flexibility in sample processing – A site can process AccuCyte slides and/or perform staining and analysis
- Leverage worldwide network of contract research organizations