RarePlex CTC Panel Kits for Enumeration
CTC Panel Kits enable immunofluorescent detection of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) for enumeration and are designed for the RareCyte blood-to-result circulating tumor cell analysis platform. Enumeration Panel Kits identify EpCAM positive or negative epithelial circulating tumor cells, contain a nuclear dye and a panel of antibodies and reagents for detection of CD45 (to exclude WBC), Cytokeratin, and EpCAM in a 3-channel format.
All RarePlex CTC Panel Kits are extensively validated and held to high standards for sensitivity, specificity, and precision. Kits are available for Leica® BOND RX or Ventana® DISCOVERY® ULTRA automated staining systems. Panel Kits are ideal for use in large, multi-center circulating tumor cell enumeration trials.
RareCyte’s deployable platform for circulating tumor cell analysis:
- A clinical research laboratory can perform the entire process in their own lab
- Platform produces accurate and highly reproducible results
- Convenient pause points in workflow enable shipping between sites
- Flexibility in sample processing – A site can process AccuCyte slides and/or perform staining and analysis
- Leverage worldwide network of contract research organizations
With a 3-channel Panel Kit for enumeration, you have the flexibility to create custom assays by adding up to two biomarkers with Developer Kits.
Additional resources for the RarePlex Enumeration Panel KitsDownload the specification sheet →
RarePlex® Panel and Developer Assays for CTC enumeration and characterization
Presented by Arturo Ramirez, Ph.D., Director of Oncology R&D
This 7 minute overview of RarePlex Panel Kits and Developer technology highlights available circulating tumor cell assays from RareCyte and presents an introduction to our assay design and validation.