RarePlex PD-L1 CTC Panel Kit
RareCyte’s programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1) circulating tumor cell assay provides highly accurate, repeatable, and precise results for circulating tumor cell count and PD-L1 biomarker expression, and is suitable for use in large, multi-center clinical trials. The assay includes processing blood to slides with the AccuCyte® Sample Preparation System followed by staining with the RarePlex 0912-VB PD-L1 CTC Panel Kit and imaging on a CyteFinder® Instrument. Machine learning enabled analysis and scoring maximizes reviewer concordance.
This PD-L1 assay is deployed on RareCyte’s circulating tumor cell analysis platform with:
- Simple processing of blood to slides for sample banking
- Convenient pause points in workflow enable sample control and transport
- Flexibility in sample handling – processing and analysis may be performed at the same site or at a separate clinical research laboratory when desired
- Extensive validation and highly automated process yield accurate and highly reproducible results
- Worldwide network of contract research organizations (CROs) to support global clinical trials