RarePlex HER2/ER CTC Panel Kit
The RarePlex HER2/ER CTC Panel Kit (0901-VB) enables detection of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) and estrogen receptor (ER) expression by circulating tumor cells. HER2 and ER are important prognostic and therapeutic biomarkers in breast cancer. ER-signaling is the major driver of breast cancer proliferation and HER2 positive tumors are associated with aggressive disease. Ovarian, endometrial, gastric, and lung cancers are also known to have biomarker positivity for HER2 or HER2 and ER.
The HER2/ER Panel Kit includes all reagents needed to detect HER2, ER, CK/EpCAM, CD45, and nuclei on AccuCyte slides. Kit validation requirements were set to clinical standards and showed a high level of accuracy, repeatability, and inter-run precision. The HER2/ER Panel Kit is suitable for use in large, multi-center clinical trials where circulating tumor cell enumeration and phenotypic characterization data are required.
RareCyte’s deployable platform for circulating tumor cell analysis:
- A clinical research laboratory can process blood to slides to result in their own lab
- Platform produces accurate and highly reproducible results
- Convenient pause points in workflow enable shipping between sites
- Flexibility in sample processing – A site can process AccuCyte slides and/or perform staining and analysis
- Leverage worldwide network of CROs